We Repair All Models
MacBookA1534, MacBookA1342, MacBookA1181, MacBookA1278, MacBookA1989, MacBookA1990, MacBookA1707, MacBookA1706, MacBookA1708, MacBookA1502, MacBookA1398, MacBookA1425, MacBookA1278, MacBookA1286, MacBookA1297, MacBookA1260, MacBookA1261, MacBook A1229, MacBookA1226, MacBookA1211, MacBookA1212, MacBookA1150, MacBookA1151, MacBookA1932, MacBookA1466, MacBookA1465, MacBookA1369, MacBookA1370, MacBookA1304, MacBookA1237.
It is sometimes difficult to find out the right problem that may be causing MacBook shut down automatically or restart again and again. There might be several software and hardware loopholes to eliminate the potential issues one at a time and then test if it has resolved the issue. This issue probably happens because of Kernel Panic that means faulty software or problematic hardware. Have you backed up your data before proceeding with these all steps?
WHY AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN IN MacBook
- macOS is out of the update
- MacBooksoftware is causing an error
- MacBook peripheral devices are causing a malfunction
- MacBook settings need to be reset
- There might be a flaw in macOS and you need to reinstall it
Talk to Pro Tel 972-200-4445
GET FREE QUOTE
MacBook Automatic ShutDown Fixing
Install $ SetUp Protect & Secure Repair & Recover Enhance & Maintain
- Test the peripheral devices connected to your Mac
- Test the internal RAM and third-party hardware on your Mac
- Reinstall operating system on your Mac
- Fix “Mac keeps restarting” issue related to software
- Diagnosis for Water Damage:- Watch out for damage indicators. Look for red signs. Observe any signs of corrosion.
- 85 W Mag safe:– If there is no sign of liquid damage, connect the device to 85 W Mag safe. Check the charger light. No light? Replace the power supply. I/O board or charging port and observe. Is the device responding?
- SMC Reset:- Take ESD precautions. Disconnect battery. Hold the Power button for 10 seconds. Drain the capacitor. Reconnect Battery. Check for Response.
- Flex:- Try disconnecting connections i.e keyboard, trackpad, etc one by one and check for a response. If the device responds then check for the part that was disconnected prior.
- Jump Test:- Disconnect all flex. Carefully remove the logic board from the body. Place the board on an anti-static mat. Connect to thunderbolt and power. Jumpstart board from power pads. Check for response.
- Conclusion:- If the fan is trying to spin, possibly video graphics card or heat sink. Check device/ heat sink temperature with a heat gun. If the device turns ON with 85 W mag safe, replace the battery and observe. If the board not responding, then the logic board is bad. iFixHub Team provides the service with a bad logic board and other above services
iFixHub is the Best Decision
iFixHub provides service in individuals, businesses, offices, medical & educational institutes. iFixHub is an independent Mac repair hub in the Dallas metropolitan area in addition to computer repair and IT support. Our main motto is to provide reliable repairs and excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. iFixHub is locally located in Dallas, Texas
iFixHub reaches all locations of Dallas County such as Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
WHY IFIXHUB TO NOT TURNING ON SOLUTIONS
Satisfaction Guaranteed:- Quality is our main motto. iFixHub never compromises with high-quality repair parts and 100 percent customer service. We give more attention to customer issues and concerns earlier.
Limited Warranty:- Limited warranty is the best offer of iFixHub because anything happens after repair and replacement. So concerning customer issues, we provide the clients limited- term warranty in our services. If something happens after replacing, no additional cost at all.
Deeper Understanding:- iFixHub team always believes in science, mechanism, tech specs, blueprint, function, and how it’s design and build of any technology.
Good Communication:- iFixHub team actively listen, move, and react to our client’s each and every issue. Effective communication is always helpful to resolve the issue and make customers reliable which our team will provide that requirement.
Apple Certified Technician:- iFixHub has a computer science graduated and certified apple technician with service fundamental(SVC), Apple Certified iOS Technician(ACiT), Apple Certified Mac Technician( ACMT). Besides this certification, iFixHub has Microsoft Certification, Security, Mobility, Network, Mobility, and Deployment training.
Five-Star Customer Service:- iFixHub never compromises in excellent repair and best quality in providing supports and servicing which has been continuing for 7 years of this support and service field.
Reasonable cost of service:- iFixHub is always aware of the market price which tries to give the best matching price to our clients. iFixHub has always one motto, NO FIX NO COST!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q: What do I do if my MacBook Air won’t turn on?
A: Plug in the power, press Shift-Control-Option, press Power button, hold 10 sec, release key then press the power button to start up. If it doesn’t work call us.
Q: What is the problem if the MacBook Air is not turning on?
There might be a problem with hardware issue thus it better to disconnect the AC adapter and disconnect the battery from the logic board and try another new battery and turn on your MacBook Air.
Q: Why won’t my laptop turn on even when plugged in?
There might be a defect with a power supply with battery, logicboard/motherboard, GPU, CPU, RAM, SSD or connector.
Q: My MacBook doesn’t turn on. How much it costs for fixing?
A: There might be several reasons for not turning on the MacBook Air. After diagnosing the laptop, we able to quote the price of fixing and replacing the parts if necessary.
Q: Why MacBook Air suddenly shut down?
A: It happens because of overheating power supply, old battery, malfunctioning of software and hardware and other related issues.