MacBook Pro Repair Dallas Slow Laptop Repair Laptop Data Recovery, SSD Upgrade Diagnostic Upgrade Installation Set up Support Solutions Data Recovery Affordable Excellent, Tech Support Call 972-200-4445.
We Repair All Models
A1989, A1990, A1707, A1706, A1708, A1502, A1398, A1425, A1278, A1286, A1297, A1260, A1261, A1229, A1226, A1211, A1212, A1150, A1151
Affordable MacBook Pro Repair Shop Near Dallas
MacBook Pro is the dynamic and excellent branded notebook in mainframe technology for the multi-dimension purpose. All sophisticated MacBook Pro has super Retina display, magic keyboard, more advanced thermal architecture, powerful processors and faster memory, Intensive graphics, 8TB SSD storage, higher fidelity audio, highest-capacity battery, T2 security chip, Thunderbolt 3 and more. iFixHub team provides the quality and affordable MacBook Pro repair services along with great customer service and granted warranty on most of our MacBook Pro repair services.
Why Our MacBook Pro Repair Shop is Affordable?
Our MacBook Pro Repair shop offer quality low-cost solutions and troubleshooting regarding your MacBook Pro software and hardware issues. We have followed up with best customer service, and our repair shop is growing up based on the low cost with high quality services on any model of MacBook Pro. If our client are not satisfied with our MacBook Pro repair service, REFUND is guaranteed. Our MacBook Pro Repair Service never compromise with the quality in any MacBook Pro Repair including we are providing free quotation, walk in workshop or call to book, express service, genuine apple parts and all work guaranteed.
Talk to Pro Tel
GET FREE QUOTE
All in One MacBook Pro Repair Dallas
For the excellent Repair Service, you are welcome to contact us as soon as possible. It doesn’t matter what the status of your MacBook Pro is, iFixHub Team is here to help. Our certified and experienced engineers are capable to troubleshoot any problems relating to the MacBook Pros. If you have MacBook Pro and having any software and hardware issue, we are always happy to assist in your MacBook Pro issues. If your MacBook Pro needs to be repaired, our technician will discuss about your issues and provide you best option.
We Repair All Issues of MacBook Pro in Our Shop
- MacBook Pro Screen Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Battery Replacement Dallas
- MacBook Pro Keyboard Replacement Dallas
- MacBook Pro Trackpad Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Charging Port Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Harddrive Upgrade Dallas
- MacBook Pro RAM Upgrade Dallas
- MacBook Pro Liquid Damage Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Camera Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Wifi/Bluetooth Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Overheating Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Logic board Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery Dallas
- MacBook Repair Virus Removal Dallas
- MacBook Pro Apple Logo Stuck Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Question Mark Flashing Repair
- MacBook Pro Not Turning On Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Slow Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro Loud Fan Repair Dallas
- MacBook Pro OSX configuration Service
- MacBook Pro Password Removal Service
- macBook Pro Backlight Issue Repair Dallas
MacBook Pro Broken Screen Repair Dallas
MacBook Pro is a widely used laptop rather than another laptop because of its feature and easy to portable. Thus, there might be a huge chance to be broken and cracked while misusing the MacBook Pro. There might be several issues with the MacBook Pro although it has sophisticated features and functions. MacBook Pro users encountered the unresponsive black screen on wake issue after updating MacBook Pro to the latest version of macOS. If you try to wake the MacBook Pro from sleep, the MacBook Pro screen goes black and unresponsive. There might be several possible reasons for getting stuck on a black screen when waking from sleep:-
Why do you need to replace the new screen in MacBook Pro?
- MacBook Pro Broken and cracked screen
- MacBook Pro Stuttering or Flickering
- MacBook Pro Vertical Lines
- MacBook Pro Dead or Stuck Pixels.
- MacBook Pro Cracks, Spots, and Blotches
- MacBook Pro Buzzing
- MacBook Pro Incorrect Resolution
- MacBook Pro Water Damage
- MacBook Pro Backlight Issue
- MacBook Pro GPU issues
How to Replace Screen in MacBook Pro
Replacing the screen in MacBook Pro requires specialized tools and skills according to Apple Repair Guidelines. Some of the Basic steps of replacing the screen in MacBook Pro are as follows depending in your model of your MacBook Pro.
- Separate button cover after removing ten P5 screws
- Disconnect the battery by removing the connector from the logic board.
- Remove the black flex cable, fan cable, cooling fan cable from the logic board.
- Lift up the heatsink gasket.
- Disconnect the WebCam cable, antenna cables from the logic board
- After that replace the old or broken screen and install a new LCD screen.
If you are not familiar with these processes and tools, we are here to fix your problem. There are some reasons why you come to us to fix the new screen of MacBook Pro which are as follows:
- Follow the steps according to the Apple Repair Guidelines.
- Troubleshooting the issue with proficiency
- Patient and diligent with the customer all the time.
- Deeper technical Knowledge
- Expertise in Mac OSX.
MacBook Pro Battery Replacement Dallas
Have you seen the battery percentage is not increasing in MacBook Pro? Have you replaced the battery from another shop and still stuck in the recovery mode in MacBook Pro? Are you scared of the swollen battery on MacBook Pro? Have your battery drained fast after replaced the battery in MacBook Pro? Do you want to maximize the battery performance in MacBook Pro? Does your MacBook battery drain too quickly? Do you want to find out that your MacBook battery is draining? Do you want to replace new battery in MacBook? Have you seen that the battery percentage is not increasing? Do you want to fix the battery performance? How do you fix battery life problems after getting new MacBook? Are you experiencing bad battery like after installing iOS 13? Did you find another solution to remedy battery problems after updating iOS 11? NO WORRIES with all those problems. Apple MacBook batteries are designed on the lithium- ion technology which provides the best feature in battery life, charge faster, last longer, rechargeable, and sustain power density in all Apple MacBook. Every battery has limited life cycle and expiration. Thus, iFixHub services provide all repair and support solutions to all model of MacBook in battery Repair and Replacement.
How To Optimize Battery Life in MacBook Pro
- Turn on reduce motion in MacBook Pro
- Turn on Auto-lock in MacBook Pro
- Close out of the application on your iPad in MacBook Pro
- Turn off unnecessary notifications MacBook Pro
- Turn off unnecessary location services in MacBook Pro
- Disable specific system services in MacBook Pro
- Remove widgets you don’t use in MacBook Pro
- It’s better to keep iPad at a cool temperature in MacBook Pro
MacBook Pro Charging Port Repair Dallas
Because of its immoderate usage, the user would possibly face many troubles with laptop and computer charging port issues. The fundamental problem is the Computer has no power. If a Computer accessory needs more power or is using too much power having charge port issue you need to optimize the power settings before it shutdowns. The basic reasons for charging port issues in the Computer are faulty power outlet, physical flaws with power cable, hardware issues, software issues, cool down/ overheating, defective logic board and more. Here are some fundamental recommendations for fixing the charging port issue which you can do at home.
How to Repair Charging Port in MacBook Pro
Charging Port Diagnosis for Water Damage:- Watch out for damage indicators. Look for red signs. Observe any signs of corrosion.
Charging Port 85 W Mag safe:– If there is no sign of liquid damage, connect the device to 85 W Mag safe. Check the charger light. No light? Replace the power supply. I/O board or charging port and observe. Is the device responding?
Charging Port SMC Reset:- Take ESD precautions. Disconnect battery. Hold the Power button for 10 seconds. Drain the capacitor. Reconnect Battery. Check for Response.
Charging Port Flex:- Try disconnecting connections i.e keyboard, trackpad, etc one by one and check for a response. If the device responds then check for the part that was disconnected prior.
Charging Port Jump Test:- Disconnect all flex. Carefully remove the logic board from the body. Place the board on an anti-static mat. Connect to thunderbolt and power. Jumpstart board from power pads. Check for response.
Conclusion in Charging port issue:- If the fan is trying to spin, possibly video graphics card or heat sink. Check device/ heat sink temperature with a heat gun. If the device turns ON with 85 W mag safe, replace the battery and observe. If the board not responding, then the logic board is bad. iFixHub Team provides the service with a bad logic board and other above services
MacBook Pro Hard Drive Upgrade Dallas
MacBook Pro never exists without a hard drive because the operating systems, files, programs, applications, documents, pictures, video, and all data are stored and saved in hard drive. The main thing you should understand is that data is important for all MacBook Pro users. Thus, upgrading hard drives in MacBook Pro is important to save and protect data from a possible bad incident in the future. iFixHub team provides the quality and affordable MacBook Pro hard drive upgrade services along with great customer service and granted warranty on most of our hard drive upgrade services.
WHY HARD DRIVE REPLACEMENT IN MACBOOK PRO
- Faster Performance:- Hard drive has the functions of data read and write speeds. The hard drive can not functions properly if it is outdated or malfunction. Thus new hard drive has more space to read and write the date which has faster performance than an old outdated hard drive.
- Extended Battery Life:- New hard drive consumes less power( average 2-3 watts) compared to an old hard disk drive( average 6-7 watts), resulting in a 30 + battery boost.
- Fast Operating System Boot:- If you need things done now, upgrade the new hard drive for quick boot-ups and app launches. New hard drive around 10- 13 seconds average bootup time compared to Old hard drive around 30-40 seconds.
- Lifespan and Durability:- Every hard drive has a limited life span. Generally, it survives three to five years depending on your usage and data storage.
- More Space for Storage:- Replacing hard drive means having more storage space for further data and files than the existing one.
MacBook Pro Logic Board Repair Dallas
If one of the motherboard components has the defective parts or malfunctions in the connection, the computer is unable to perform properly. We have several customers having problems related to the motherboard or logic board of the computer. Are you experiencing problems with your laptop motherboard? Does your Motherboard not recognize/show peripherals? Will Peripherals stop working for a few seconds or more? Does your Computer not recognize flash drives, or monitor or another motherboard component? Have you replaced your motherboard and does it show the failure system? Does your computer show suddenly misbehave because of the motherboard problem? Don’t Worry!!! Our qualified and certified Computer Motherboard repair technicians will bring it back to life. Our team always diagnose and repair all computer motherboard issues, from simple fixes at outstanding prices to complex repairs at the component level.
How To Repair Logic Board in MacBook Pro
The defective motherboard might have several problems in your project and business services. Whatever problems with your defective motherboard, our iFixHub team can solve your problem. iFixHub has a wide range of providing professional Computer Motherboard repair, Laptop motherboard Repair, motherboard upgrade and support service to all areas of Dallas. iFixHub team has long experience in motherboard repair and replacement services to home and business users looking for high-quality service from certified and trained laptop motherboard repair and computer motherboard repair professionals.
- Press the Power button on your computer and wait for a short beep.
- Disconnect the RAM and the third-party video card (if there is any) and try to power up your Computer.
- Try to reset the RAM in other slots if there are any.
- It is better to try another working RAM if possible.
- Check if the motherboard speaker is properly attached to its designated slot.
- Try a different power supply.
- Disconnect the motherboard out from the case and place it on an insulated surface.
- Reset the CMOS if Possible
- Try inserting your other system hardware parts (RAM, CPU, Power Supply) to a similar motherboard.
MacBook Pro Trackpad Replacement Dallas
If your MacBook Pro’s cursor frequently hidden or you feel that trackpad goes totally unresponsive or opens randomly any application. This time the trackpad issue should be resolved. Are you looking for the best and affordable price for the repair or replacing the MacBook Pro TrackPad. iFixHub provides the MacBook Pro trackpad repair, MacBook Pro trackpad replacement, MacBook Pro damaged trackpad, MacBook Pro trackpad buttons stuck, MacBook Pro liquid damage trackpad, MacBook Pro unresponsive trackpad, MacBook Pro trackpad no clicks, MacBook Pro trackpad touchpad not working, MacBook Pro half of touchpad working.
MacBook Pro Keyboard Repair Dallas
Have your keys are missing in MacBook Pro keyboard? Did you spill any soda, water or other liquid on your MacBook Pro keyboard. Do your keyboard not responding properly? MacBook Keyboard is the input hardware device which allows the user to enter the any data using letter, number or any symbol. MacBook Pro doesn’t exist without keyboard. Keyboard may have software issue or hardware issue. We have technician who will resolve your problem regarding any issues with keyboard of any model of MacBook Pro.
MacBook Pro RAM Upgrade Dallas
MacBook Pro RAM is an extremely fast type of MacBook memory which temporarily stores all the data in your MacBook Pro.RAM installation is the simplest hardware upgrades in MacBook Pro that you can do at your home if you have tools and follow some steps. The main reasons for installing RAM is faster browsing, access the information faster and able to open more application at the same time in MacBook Pro. Have you brought the RAM from the online or micro center and not able to install the RAM in your MacBook Pro. We are here to install the RAM on your device.The main Faulty RAM symptoms for installing more RAM are as follows:
- Random Application Crashes:-
- Random Pauses
- Data corruption
- Random kernel Panics and system freezes
- Three beeps from your Mac at startup
- Other inabilities to boot your system
MacBook Pro Liquid Damage Repair Dallas
When MacBook Pro gets in contact with water accidentally, there might be a high chance to get a damaged hard drive, battery, RAM, motherboard, CPU, optical drives or other any parts which may not functions properly. In this case, Don’t Panic. First, you should make sure that your data is safe or not. Thus, I recommend that turn off MacBook Pro then, with the lid open, turn the MacBook Pro upside down, wipe up the liquid, disassemble and clean MacBook Pro, let everything dry, reassemble the MacBook Pro and try to boot it, and test it. But These all require special skills because if you did minor fault, it may cause damage to MacBook Pro and destroy all data inside the hard drive.When MacBook Pro gets in contact with water accidentally, there might be a high chance to get a damaged hard drive, battery, RAM, motherboard, CPU, optical drives or other any parts which may not functions properly. In this case, Don’t Panic. First, you should make sure that your data is safe or not. Thus, I recommend that turn off MacBook Pro then, with the lid open, turn the MacBook Pro upside down, wipe up the liquid, disassemble and clean MacBook Pro, let everything dry, reassemble the MacBook Pro and try to boot it, and test it. But These all require special skills because if you did minor fault, it may cause damage to MacBook Pro and destroy all data inside the hard drive.MacBook Pro.
How iFixHub Repair MacBook Pro Liquid Damage ?
- Ultrasonic Cleaning:- Perform ultrasonic cleaning of the motherboard and clean other parts with non-conducting chemical.
- Battery Test:- Test the health of the battery and evaluate the impact of liquid on performance and life.
- Component Check:- Check individual components for short circuits or burns.
- Data Integrity Test:- Check if data is intact or data recovery is possible.
- Functionality Test:- Perform 13 point test to check the overall functionality of the device. Graphic Stress Test, Thermal Test, Input/Output Test, Sensor Test, Performance Test, OS Test, Memory Test, Hardware Test, BIOS Test, Power On Self Test, Boot Test, Hard Drive Test, Battery Test.
- Service Quote:- Liquid- damaged MacBooks can be technically repaired at a reasonable cost between $ 200 – $500 depending on their model and complicated issues.
MacBook Pro FaceTime/Camera Repair Dallas
IFIXHUB Dallas MacBook Pro FaceTime/camera Repair offers an express repair, genuine Apple parts, same-day repairs, warranty protection, and repaired by ACMT certified technicians along with a wide range of MacBook Pro camera accessories and refurbished devices. We are providing an MacBook Pro camera repair service since 2011. Thus our team is so proud of offering an expressive service by our accredited apple certified technicians, on-site at each of our shops and all MacBook Pro camera repairs are backed by a lifetime warranty at an affordable price in Dallas!!! IFIXHUB is the first-rate IT solution and MacBook Pro camera troubleshooting service around the Dallas metropolitan area. IFIXHUB services provide all MacBook Pro camera repair and support solutions to all models of the MacBook Pro.
- No FaceTime repair Services Dallas
- Cameras stopped working repair Services Dallas
- FaceTime mic working, video call not working repair Services Dallas
- The front-facing camera, not working repair Services Dallas
- The camera app, not working repair Services Dallas
- Camera not working in the camera app, but working in FaceTime.
- Microphone not working on front-facing repair Services Dallas
- Siri and Front camera video audio static noise repair Services Dallas
- MacBook Pro front camera works temporarily then stops repair Services Dallas
- No audio while recording Video repair Services Dallas
MacBook Pro WiFi/Bluetooth Repair Dallas
Are you having issues pairing your iPhone to your MacBook Pro via Bluetooth? Is there problem with the MacBook Pro WiFi card? Have you been in trouble WiFi problems on MacOs Catalina after update? This problem might come from hardware defective and needs to do troubleshooting on software. Reset the Bluetooth modules, reset PRAM or NVRAM, Reset SMC, reset bluetooth settings, cleaning unnecessary downloads, clean .plist files. check network card is installed and working perfectly, repair WiFi system files are the basic troubleshooting solutions. If these all steps don’t work, let us know. We will assist to solve your WiFi/Bluetooth problem in your MacBook Pro.
MacBook Pro Overheating Repair Dallas
MacBook Pro overheating while charging? MacBook Pro overheating after updating” to macOS Mojave and more? MacBook Pro Overheating on Use Backup, Safari, Play Game, iMovie and more? There is no built-in feature that checks your temperature. You can download SMC Fan control or iStat Pro which can be checked as a High disk temperature” warning. Overheating issues on MacBook Pro may bring hardware damage, software crashes, and data loss. Thus, overheating issues aren’t good for your MacBook Pro. Everything has certain limitations. The problem doesn’t occur for no reason. What are the reasons which produce the overheat in your MacBook Pro which can be listed as follows:-
Why Your MacBook Pro Is Overheating
- MacBook Pro got Malicious viruses and malware.
- Fake MacBook Pro Charger
- MacBook Pro Runway Apps
- MacBook Pro Got Dust and Dirt inside the logic board or fan.
- MacBook Pro got flash ads while running web pages.
- SMC needs to be reset.
- Updating new software
- Using several and heavy applications and software at the same time.
How to solve Overheating Issue on MacBook Pro
- Reset System Management Controller (SMC):– System management controller (SMC) reset can resolve certain issues related to power management, battery management, Thermal Management, and other features. Thus overheating can be solved through resetting SMC. Plug the power adapter to the MacBook Pro, hold down the key Shift+Control+ Option and hold the power button 10 to 15 seconds
- Run MacBook Pro Hardware Test:- You may apply Apple Hardware / Diagnostics Test which shows hardware problems with the cooling or fan. Download SMC Fan control or iStat Pro to test heat temperature.
- Use Energy Saver settings. You can Optimize your Energy Saver settings can assist you with your heating problem. Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences > Energy Saver.
- Force Quit Apps:- Remove Large Apps Which are Eating High Resources. It is better to force quit apps to avoid overheating.
- Clean the Fan:- Fan is one important hardware part to make cool down your MacBook Pro.
- Purchase Stand for MacBook Pro.
- Remove Malware and malicious virus from MacBook Pro.
MacBook Pro Data Recovery Dallas
iFixHub is the best IT service that provides cost-effective solutions for MacBook Pro data recovery for all models and operating systems in Dallas. Data is any information, messages, photos, notes, music, audio, videos, movies that are electronically available on an electronic device. MacBook Pro Data recovery is important to get the data from any storage device from any situation of accidental deletion, formatting, partition loss, salvaging inaccessible, lost, corrupted, system booting failure and so on. MacBook Pro data recovery is possible on the basis of its storage devices such as hard drive, SSD, USB, Flash drive, CD, External drive or backup drive. On the basis of your budget and timeline, iFixHub provides a variety of macBook Pro data recovery services. Keep in mind that data recovery is not always successful because it depends on its damage and complicated issues.
When Do You Need to Recover Data in MacBook Pro
- Frequent slowdowns, freezes, and Crashes
- Frequent and Intermittent Boot Errors
- Long Access Time
- Incredible Vanishing Files
- Hard Drive Clicking
- Hard Drive Beeping
- Hard Drive Grinding and Screeching
- The spindle is not spinning
- Cryptic error messages while moving files
- Folder and files names changed
- Disappearing files and folders
How Data is Recovered in MacBook Pro
The main reasons for data are lost from MacBook Pro are human error, hardware failure, firmware corruption, heat, water damage, power issues, and mishaps. First, our team will make the diagnostic report asking several questions about the scenario. iFixHub MacBook Pro data recovery team has Certified Data Recovery Professionals( CDRP) and 7 plus year work experience data recover technician for 10 years. If our team isn’t able to recover your data from hard drive, you don’t need to pay. Let’s see the process of how our iFixHub team analyzes the scenario.
- MINOR CONDITION:- When your hard drive data is deleted, corrupted sectors and quickly formatted, your computer show slow reading, missing files, blue or black screen, or blinking light. This is the reason for the degrading platter of hard drive or degrading reading heads.
- MODERATE CONDITION:- When your hard drive has no power surge, controller chip failure, or degraded surface, your computer shows the sign of clicking hard drive, beeping or buzzing, hard drive not found, no power and blinking light. This happens because of faulty circuit hard drive, additional firmware failure, and scratches on the platter.
- SEVERE CONDITION:- When your hard drive has spindle seizure, read/write head crash, crash advanced firmware, then you are unable to find out the hard drive, noisy beeping sound, not detected hard drive and more. This happens because of the hard drive is unable to calibrate itself to boot the firmware in hard drive or firmware failure.
- EXTREME CONDITION:- When your hard drive has platter damage, damaged by a natural disaster such as fire and water, then your computer reacts clicking sound, hard drive not found, or hard drive not spinning up. The main reason for this happening is internal firmware failure or drive spindle is stuck inside the hard drive.
After these all analysis, our team will make the diagnostic report to recover the data from the hard drive.
MacBook Pro Virus Removal Dallas
Are you facing the problem of running a slow MacBook Pro? Is there no internet connection in your MacBook Pro? Have you seen the Black screen on the LCD of MacBook Pro? Has your MacBook Pro been infected by any malicious virus? The number of advanced malware and virus in the MacBook Pro is the biggest threat in digital technology. A MacBook Pro virus is nothing but it infects the performance of a macBook Pro program and application due to the malicious code which replicates by copying from one application to another one. There might be a high chance to corrupt your MacBook Pro data to the point where it is not accessible to use. In addition, the virus-infected MacBook Pro reacts to slow performance, changing odd files, surprising behavior, unusual browser activity frequent laptop crashes, and more. iFixHub Virus Removal Dallas offers intensive virus removal services to keep your data safe and make your laptop speed up!!!
MacBook Pro Virus Removal & Protection Services Dallas
- MacOne- Time Virus Removal Service
- Virus, spyware, and malware removal
- Remove all unnecessary popups or site redirects
- MacBook Pro security services
- Provide reasonable antivirus cost with downloading and installing
- Repairing any operating system issues and testing for proper functionality
- Applying system modifications
- Providing advice to secure the important data before infected by the virus
- Remove viruses form windows, Mac, Android or iOS device
- Fast and affordable virus removal services
MacBook Pro Apple Logo Stuck Repair Dallas
Stuck at the Apple Logo screen with the loading and progress bar is a possible issue in MacBook Pro. MacBook Pro won’t boot up properly at this moment because if you have recently done a macOS upgrade in MacBook Pro, the upgrade result is not completed successfully. At this time the operating system does not support the software of MacBook Pro then apple logo stuck while startup. This is the common issue of Mac OS devices. It also occurs when file system corruption or low disk space.
Why Apple Logo Stuck in MacBook Pro?
- Defective Applications
- Faulty Batteries
- Malfunction of Power Button
- Malfunction of Operating system
- File system Corruption
- Low Disk Space
How Apple Logo Stuck Can Be Fixed in MacBook Pro
- Restart the MacBook Pro Completely
- Boot MacBook in Safe Mode
- Reset the PRAM / NVRAM
- Reset the System Management Controller
- Run Disk Utility in Recovery Mode
- Remove Incompatible Kernel Extensions
- Restore From Time Machine Backup or Reinstall macOS
Eventually, If your MacBook is still stuck on the apple logo at startup after doing the above guidelines, you can take an appointment with us for fixing this issue.
MacBook Pro Question Mark Flashing Repair Dallas
Is your MacBook Pro having flashing blinking folder with question mark, turning off frequently, MacBook Pro freeze frequently, stuck on the white screen of death, not able to boot in startup? No worries!!! This happens because of software and hardware problems in MacBook Pro. Missing Operating system, not found bootable device by the UEFI, failing update software, corrupt NVRAM settings to the drive, hard drive cable might be loose or bad, hard drive itself might be defective and internal drive might be damaged. Our Team will help to fix that problem in your MacBook Pro.
How to Repair Question Mark Flashing In Your MacBook Pro
- Apply your MacBook Pro into Recovery Mode
- Diagnose the Hard Drive Disk
- Back up all data before doing diagnose
- Erase your startup disk and reinstall latest macOS
- Replace the old hard disk
- Reselect startup in System Preferences
- Troubleshoot startup disk through Disk Utility
- Need to access and recover lost files
- Reformat Mac Startup Disk
MacBook Pro Not Turning On Repair Dallas
Mac Book Pro is one of the best laptops because of its unique feature consisting of Retina Display, the latest 8 core processors, memory up to 64 GB, latest next-generation graphics having 8GB of VRAM and designed with the sophisticated new advanced thermal design which makes MacBook Pro most powerful in the field of technology. Because of its immoderate usage, the user would possibly face many troubles with MacBook Pro. The fundamental problem is MacBook Pro does not turn on. It absolutely stocks on the startup. Here are some fundamental recommendations which you can do at home.
Why MacBook Pro Not Turning On ?
- Check your charger’s cable
- MacBook won’t boot? it’s better to start it in a safe mode.
- Plug the special power cycle
- Diagnose with SMC
- Check with Recovery Mode from Disk Utility
- Check your display
- Reset the PRAM?NVRAM
- Check the file system
How To Troubleshoot MacBook Pro Not Turning On?
Diagnosis for Water Damage:- Watch out for damage indicators. Look for red signs. Observe any signs of corrosion.
85 W Mag safe:– If there is no sign of liquid damage, connect the device to 85 W Mag safe. Check the charger light. No light? Replace the power supply. I/O board or charging port and observe. Is the device responding?
SMC Reset:- Take ESD precautions. Disconnect battery. Hold the Power button for 10 seconds. Drain the capacitor. Reconnect Battery. Check for Response.
Flex:- Try disconnecting connections i.e keyboard, trackpad, etc one by one and check for a response. If the device responds then check for the part that was disconnected prior.
Jump Test:- Disconnect all flex. Carefully remove the logic board from the body. Place the board on an anti-static mat. Connect to thunderbolt and power. Jumpstart board from power pads. Check for response.
Conclusion:- If the fan is trying to spin, possibly video graphics card or heat sink. Check device/ heat sink temperature with a heat gun. If the device turns ON with 85 W mag safe, replace the battery and observe. If the board not responding, then the logic board is bad. iFixHub Team provides the service with a bad logic board and other above services
MacBook Pro Slow Repair Dallas
Heavy applications running in the background, lack of hard drive space, need a hardware upgrade, slow power-up/boot, low battery life, outdated macOS, startup is slowing down, Too many apps, Old hardware, cluttered desktop, full junk of browser, lots of outdated caches files, SMC settings are corrupted, RAM outdated, Slow keyboard response, wakes up slowly, broken or conflicting permissions creates the slow performance in your MacBook Pro.
Why MacBook Pro Performs Slow
- OLD HARD DISK
- macOS PROBLEMS
- LOW RAM
- COMPUTER VIRUS
- TOO MANY APPLICATION
- HARDWARE PROBLEMS
How To Troubleshoot Slow MacBook Pro
Is your MacBook Pro running slow? Does your MacBook Pro tune-up include virus removal? Do you want to update and upgrade the latest macOS? Are you looking for free up disk space and configure automatic operating system updates? iFixHub provides following services on MacBook Pros tune-up:
- Startup optimization:- performance troubleshooter, delete an unnecessary job, limit programs run at startup, clean up hard disk, run fewer programs, restart regularly, Uninstall unused programs, remove unnecessary software, optimize web browser.
- Hardware Diagnostic:– Windows performance monitor, Windows Resource Monitor, Open Hardware Monitor.
- Post Test:- Graphic Stress Test, Thermal Test, Input/Output Test, Sensor Test, Performance Test, BIOS Test, Sensor Test, Boot Test, Hard Drive Test, Battery Test, OS Test, Memory Test.
- Disk Optimization:– PC speed, Defrag, Slow Boot-ups, SSD Performance, Slow Anti-virus, File Recovery, Update macOS
MacBook Pro Loud Fan Repair Dallas
Is Your MacBook Pro getting hot and making loud noise of fan? Have you been using your MacBook Pro more than 5 years. There might be possible reasons such as poor venting and, circulation is not working well, using heavy application such photoshop, programming, video graphy, including hidden CPU drains, fans is need to be repaired.
MacBook Pro OSX Configuration Service Dallas
macOS X is the operating system for Apple’s MacBook Pro. It has added numerous new features with several updates. Latest OS X can be listed as follows:- Kodiak, Cheetah, Puma, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina. If you are facing those issues because of OS X, iFixHub provides all services and solutions regarding macOS X support.
Why You Need MacBook Pro OSX Configuration Service
- Lost a file solution
- Switching is a slow solution
- Safari is a slow solution
- Documents open in the wrong app solution
- macOS X is stuck on setting up your Mac solution
- macOS X login problems solution
- macOS X email problems solution
- Problems with startup solutions
- Wi-Fi is a slow solution
- Microsoft Office is crashing solution
Tips to configure OSX in your MacBook Pro
Before upgrading the Mac OS in MacBook Pro, we need to know the latest version of Mac OS which is compatible with MacBook Pro they are Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, EI Capitan. There are some essential tips of upgrading Mac OS
- OSX compatibility with MacBook Pro
- Clean up your MacBook Pro
- Check your application
- Preserve complete Backups
- Determine how to download Mac OS
MacBook Pro Graphics Card Repair Dallas
Have you seen the dark screen that appears in the instances where start up cannot be performed at the MacBook Pro? Have you forgot to install graphics drivers or problem with the video hardware. Have you faced with the missing operating system, missing graphical interface or graphical interface fails to load in MacBook Pro? This all issues happens because of corrupted operating system or defective graphical or video graphers. The graphical user interface is the platform to interact of users with the machines and computer systems. GUI consists of some elements such as macOS, Menus, Input controls, Navigational components, Informational components and many more things.
What Happens When MacBook Pro Graphics Card is BAD
- proprietary crash screens (BSOD/pinwheel)
- failure to boot
- improper shutdown
- spontaneous shutdown/restart:
- device fails to start/detected
- missing DLL message
- Services” fails to start
- compatibility error
- slow system performance
- file fails to open:
- missing boot configuration data
- kernel panic
How To Troubleshoot Bad Graphic Cards Issue
If you are doing troubleshooting and maintenance on the errors and problems of missing graphical interface while installing, it requires very detailed troubleshooting information, technique and tools. Some quick fixes can be done ourself at home and offices. They are as follows:
Rebooting is the quick fixes of doing running computer system is restarted.
It is quite important to verify the system requirement with your MacBook Pro including hardware compatibility, software compatibility and man more requirements.
After reboot and verify doesn’t work to troubleshoot, it requires to repair by Repairing Application Tools.
Uninstall/ Install: –
Specific device might have the problems which might have bring the problems to troubleshoot the problem thus it’s better to remove it physically from the MacBook Pro.
MacBook Pro Backlight Issue Repair Dallas
BackLight issue on the MacBook Pro happens because of its cracked LCD panels, power supply problems, or damage of backlight IC in the logic board. MacBook Pro Logicboard consists of CPUs, GPUs, ICs, transistors, resistors, capacitors and so on. Our reputed team is able to find and replace the defective chips among the many thousands on the MacBook Pro Logic board and provide your important MacBook Pro back to life before throwing the MacBook Pro away because of some defective component on the MacBook Pro Logic Board to resolve the no backlight on the LCD.
How To Repair Backlight issue in MacBook Pro
- Test LCD Panel:- MacBook Pro users encountered the unresponsive no backlight on wake issue after updating MacBook Pro to the latest version of macOS. If you try to wake the MacBook from sleep, the MacBook screen goes no backlight and unresponsive. Test old LCD by replacing the new LCD screen.
- Test Power Supply:- Check that component that does not support power such as cables not connected, battery drain, hardware and software glitch which doesn’t support power supply.
- Check Backlight IC on the Logic Board:- Backlight IC chip is an important part of to supply backlight on the MacBook Pro LCD screen. Thus it is important to test the backlight IC on the MacBook Pro.
WHY IFIXHUB TO Repair MacBook Pro in Dallas?
Satisfaction Guaranteed:- Quality is our main motto. iFixHub never compromises with high-quality repair parts and 100 percent customer service. We give more attention to customer issues and concerns earlier.
Limited Warranty:- Limited warranty is the best offer of iFixHub because anything happens after repair and replacement. So concerning customer issues, we provide the clients limited- term warranty in our services. If something happens after replacing, no additional cost at all.
Deeper Understanding:- iFixHub team always believes in science, mechanism, tech specs, blueprint, function, and how it’s design and build of any technology.
Good Communication:- iFixHub team actively listen, move, and react to our client’s each and every issue. Effective communication is always helpful to resolve the issue and make customers reliable which our team will provide that requirement.
Apple Certified Technician:- iFixHub has a computer science graduated and certified apple technician with service fundamental(SVC), Apple Certified iOS Technician(ACiT), Apple Certified Mac Technician( ACMT). Besides this certification, iFixHub has Microsoft Certification, Security, Mobility, Network, Mobility, and Deployment training.
Five-Star Customer Service:- iFixHub never compromises in excellent repair and best quality in providing supports and servicing which has been continuing for 7 years of this support and service field.
Reasonable cost of service:- iFixHub is always aware of the market price which tries to give the best matching price to our clients. iFixHub has always one motto, NO FIX NO COST!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much does it cost to replace a MacBook Pro screen in Dallas?
A: It depends on which model of MacBook Pro such as A1989, A1990, A1707, A1706, A1708, A1502, A1398, A1425, A1278, A1286, A1297, A1260, A1261, A1229, A1226, A1211, A1212, A1150, A1151. Then we can give you cost the MacBook Pro screen on the basis of market value.
Q.How do I replace my MacBook Pro screen in Dallas?
A: Replacing the screen in MacBook Pro requires special tools and certified knowledge according to the Apple Repair Guidelines. You can see the basic steps mentioned above.
Q. Can you fix a broken MacBook Pro screen in Dallas?
A: Yes, we do. Our Apple Certified technician and assistant will here to fix the LCD screen of MacBook Pro.
Q. How long is a MacBook Pro warranty in Dallas?
A: Yes. Every replacing screen has a warranty that is 90 days warranty besides water damage and any physical damage.
Q. Does MacBook Pro have a retina display in Dallas?
A: The new thinner and lighter MacBook Pro features a brilliant Retina display
Q. Is the MacBook Pro Touch screen in Dallas?
A: MacOS operating system does not supportÂ touch
Q. Is MacBook Pro or Pro better in Dallas?
A: Both are well-designed and relatively easy to use. It depends on which purpose you are using the laptop. As an easy to use, portable and for studying as a college student, we recommend MacBook Pro.
Q. How long do MacBooks last on average in Dallas?
A: Every MacBook Pro has an expiration date. If you properly look after yourÂ MacBook ProÂ itÂ should last you 7 to 8 years.
Q. How do I get Apple student discount in Dallas
A: Yes we have a special discount offer for student
Q. How long does it take time to replace the screen?
A: It depends on the appointment. Normally it takes 4 to 6 hours to replace the screen.
Q: What is the latest version of Mac OS?
A: The latest version of Mac OS is Catalina.
Q: Are Mac OS upgrades free?
A: Upgrading is free.
Q: Can I upgrade from Sierra to Mojave?
A: Yes you can upgrade.
Q: How do I update my Mac when it says no updates available?
A: Click on System Preferences, select the app store and turn on automatically check for updates.
Q: Can the operating system be changed?
A: It is possible through the bootable disc.
Q: How do I restore my iPhone from iCloud to my Mac?
A: Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and Password
Q: How do I transfer my iCloud to my new phone?
A: Turn on an iOS device, click on Apps and Data Screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup then sign in to iCloud with apple id and password.
Q: How do I restore from iCloud without resetting?
A: Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap â€œErase All Content and Settings.
Q: How do I connect iCloud to my Mac?
A: Click the Apple menu, click system preferences, tap iCloud and sign with apple ID and password.
Q: How long does it take to restore from iCloud?
A: Normally it takes 1 to 4 hours depending on the size of backup and speed if a Wi-Fi connection.