MacBook Pro Does Not Turn On
MacBook Pro is one of the best laptops because of its unique feature consisting of Retina Display, the latest 8 core processors, memory up to 64 GB, latest next-generation graphics having 8GB of VRAM and designed with the sophisticated new advanced thermal design which makes MacBook Pro most powerful in the field of technology. MacBook Pro with different models such as A1989, A1990, A1707, A1706, A1708, A1502, A1398, A1425, A1278, A1286, A1297, A1260, A1261, A1229, A1226, A1211, A1212, A1150, A1151. MacBook Pro has dynamic features such as a Touch Bar and Touch ID, Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor, Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology, Ultrafast SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Up to 11 hours of battery life, 802.11AC Wi-Fi.
Because of its immoderate usage, the user would possibly face many troubles with MacBook Pro. The fundamental problem is MacBook Pro does not turn on. It absolutely stocks on the startup. Here are some fundamental recommendations which you can do at home. They are:
- Check your charger’s cable
- MacBook won’t boot? it’s better to start it in a safe mode.
- Plug the special power cycle
- .Diagnose with SMC
- Check with Recovery Mode from Disk Utility
- Check your display
- Reset the PRAM?NVRAM
- Check the file system
If these all manner does not work, it wants exclusive diagnostic from our Apple Certified Technician. On the groundwork of our 7 years ride and Apple restore guidelines, there may be following some reasons for the booting issue.
- Hardware issues
- Corrupted caches
- Incompatible login
- Unauthorized websites
- Old battery
- Malicious viruses
We pay attention to all those reasons why MacBook Pro totally dead. Then we diagnose in the good judgment board which consists of a processor, ram, integrated pics card, disk drive, challenging drive, SSD, circuitry, keyboard, screen and different peripherals. This diagnostic method is the scientific way to locate out the answer in the lab with our Apple Certified Technician the place we use advanced technology and state-of-the-art software.
MacBook Pro Does Not Turn On
- MacBook Pro A1297 SSD replacement
- MacBook Pro A1261 Data Recovery
- MacBook Pro A1229liquid damage repair
- MacBook Pro A1226 battery replacement
- MacBook Pro A1211 charging port replacement
- MacBook Pro A1212 Screen and LCD replacement
- MacBook Pro A1278 OSX Installation and Configuration
- MacBook Pro A1989 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1260 Facetime or camera not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1425 Trackpad not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1151 keyboard not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1707 over heating issue fix
- MacBook Pro A1502 motherboard repair and replacement
- MacBook Pro A1706 Virus Removal
- Deeper Understanding
- Good Communication
- Apple Certified Technician
- Five-star Customer Service
- Reasonable cost of Service
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q: What do I do if my MacBook Pro won’t turn on?
A: Plug in the power, press Shift-Control-Option, press Power button, hold 10 sec, release key then press the power button to start up. If it doesn’t work call us.
Q: What is the problem if the MacBook Pro is not turning on?
There might be a problem with hardware issue thus it better to disconnect the AC adapter and disconnect the battery from the logic board and try another new battery and turn on your MacBook Pro.
Q: Why won’t my laptop turn on even when plugged in?
There might be a defect with a power supply with battery, logicboard/motherboard, GPU, CPU, RAM, SSD or connector.
Q: My MacBook doesn’t turn on. How much it costs for fixing?
A: There might be several reasons for not turning on the MacBook Pro. After diagnosing the laptop, we able to quote the price of fixing and replacing the parts if necessary.
Q: Why MacBook Pro suddenly shut down?
A: It happens because of overheating power supply, old battery, malfunctioning of software and hardware and other related issues.