MacBook Pro Broken Screen Replacement
MacBook Pro is one of the best laptops because of its unique feature consisting of Retina Display, the latest 8 core processors, memory up to 64 GB, latest next-generation graphics having 8GB of VRAM and designed with the sophisticated new advanced thermal design which makes MacBook Pro most powerful in the field of technology. MacBook Pro has a different model and year such as 2019. MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) ,2018. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018), 2017. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017) ,2016. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016), 2015. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 2014. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 2013. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
MacBook Pro is a widely used laptop rather than another laptop because of its feature and easy to portable. Thus, there might be a huge chance to be broken and cracked while misusing the MacBook Pro. There are basic reasons why the screen should be replaced. Some of them are as follows
- Broken and cracked screen
- Stuttering or Flickering
- Vertical Lines
- Dead or Stuck Pixels.
- Cracks, Spots, and Blotches
- Incorrect Resolution
- Water Damage
- Backlight Issue
- GPU issues
If you are facing above that trouble, we are here to fix your problem. We replace all Â model of MacBook Pro such as A1989, A1990, A1707, A1706, A1708, A1502, A1398, A1425, A1278, A1286, A1297, A1260, A1261, A1229, A1226, A1211, A1212, A1150, A1151.
MacBook Pro Broken Screen Replacement
- MacBook Pro A1297 SSD replacement
- MacBook Pro A1261 Data Recovery
- MacBook Pro A1229liquid damage repair
- MacBook Pro A1226 battery replacement
- MacBook Pro A1211 charging port replacement
- MacBook Pro A1212 Screen and LCD replacement
- MacBook Pro A1278 OSX Installation and Configuration
- MacBook Pro A1989 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1260 Facetime or camera not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1425 Trackpad not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1151 keyboard not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1707 over heating issue fix
- MacBook Pro A1502 motherboard repair and replacement
- MacBook Pro A1706 Virus Removal
- Deeper Understanding
- Good Communication
- Apple Certified Technician
- Five-star Customer Service
- Reasonable cost of Service
HOW TO REPLACE SCREEN IN MacBook Pro
Replacing the screen in MacBook Pro requires specialized tools and skills according to Apple Repair Guidelines. Some of the Basic steps of replacing the screen in MacBook Pro are as follows:
- Separate button cover after removing ten P5 screws
- Disconnect the battery by removing the connector from the logic board.
- Remove the black flex cable, fan cable, cooling fan cable from the logic board.
- Lift up the heatsink gasket.
- Disconnect the WebCam cable, antenna cables from the logic board
- After that replace the old or broken screen and install a new LCD screen.
If you are not familiar with these processes and tools, we are here to fix your problem. There are some reasons why you come to us to fix the new screen of MacBook Pro which are as follows:
- Follow the steps according to the Apple Repair Guidelines.
- Troubleshooting the issue with proficiency
- Patient and diligent with the customer all the time.
- Deeper technical Knowledge
- Expertise in Mac OSX.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much does it cost to replace a MacBook Pro screen?
A: It depends on which model of MacBook Pro such as A1989, A1990, A1707, A1706, A1708, A1502, A1398, A1425, A1278, A1286, A1297, A1260, A1261, A1229, A1226, A1211, A1212, A1150, A1151. Then we can give you cost the MacBook Pro screen on the basis of market value.
Q.How do I replace my MacBook Pro screen?
A: Replacing the screen in MacBook Pro requires special tools and certified knowledge according to the Apple Repair Guidelines. You can see the basic steps mentioned above.
Q. Can you fix a broken MacBook Pro screen?
A: Yes, we do. Our Apple Certified technician and assistant will here to fix the LCD screen of MacBook Pro.
Q. How long is a MacBook Pro warranty?
A: Yes. Every replacing screen has a warranty that is 90 days warranty besides water damage and any physical damage.
Q. Does MacBook Pro have a retina display?
A: The new thinner and lighter MacBook Pro features a brilliant Retina display
Q. Is the MacBook Pro Touch screen?
A: MacOS operating system does not supportÂ touch
Q. Is MacBook Pro or Pro better?
A: Both are well-designed and relatively easy to use. It depends on which purpose you are using the laptop. As an easy to use, portable and for studying as a college student, we recommend MacBook Pro.
Q. How long do MacBooks last on average?
A: Every MacBook Pro has an expiration date. If you properly look after yourÂ MacBook ProÂ itÂ should last you 7 to 8 years.
Q. How do I get Apple student discount?
A: Yes we have a special discount offer for student
Q. How long does it take time to replace the screen?
A: It depends on the appointment. Normally it takes 4 to 6 hours to replace the screen.