MacBook Pro Boot Apple Logo Stuck Fix
MacBook Pro is one of the best laptops because of its unique feature consisting of Retina Display, the latest 8 core processors, memory up to 64 GB, latest next-generation graphics having 8GB of VRAM and designed with the sophisticated new advanced thermal design which makes MacBook Pro most powerful in the field of technology. MacBook Pro has a different model and year such as 2019. MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) ,2018. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018), 2017. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017) ,2016. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016), 2015. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 2014. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 2013. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013).
Stuck at the Apple Logo screen with the loading and progress bar is a possible issue in MacBook Pro. Mac won’t boot up properly at this moment because if you have recently done a macOS upgrade in MacBook Pro, the upgrade result is not completed successfully. At this time the operating system does not support the software of MacBook Pro then apple logo stuck while startup. This is the common issue of Mac OS devices. It also occurs when file system corruption or low disk space. Thus, some of the basic reason behind stocking on the apple logo in MacBook Pro as follows:
- Defective Applications
- Faulty Batteries
- Malfunction of Power Button
- Malfunction of Operating system
- File system Corruption
- Low Disk Space
If you are facing above that trouble, we are here to fix your problem. We replace all Â model of MacBook Pro such as A1989, A1990, A1707, A1706, A1708, A1502, A1398, A1425, A1278, A1286, A1297, A1260, A1261, A1229, A1226, A1211, A1212, A1150, A1151.MacBook Pro Logic Board Replacement in Dallas
MacBook Pro Boot Apple Logo Stuck Fix
- MacBook Pro stuck on apple logo with a loading bar in Dallas
- MacBook Pro stuck on apple logo with loading bar then shuts down in Dallas
- MacBook Pro progress bar at startup then shuts down in Dallas
- MacBook Pro stuck on apple logo in Dallas
- MacBook Pro won’t boot past the apple logo near me
- MacBook Pro white screen with lines in Dallas
- MacBook Pro won’t boot past apple logo 2019 Near me
- MacBook Pro A1297 SSD replacement
- MacBook Pro A1261 Data Recovery
- MacBook Pro A1229liquid damage repair
- MacBook Pro A1226 battery replacement
- MacBook Pro A1211 charging port replacement
- MacBook Pro A1212 Screen and LCD replacement
- MacBook Pro A1278 OSX Installation and Configuration
- MacBook Pro A1989 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1260 Facetime or camera not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1425 Trackpad not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1151 keyboard not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1707 over heating issue fix
- MacBook Pro A1502 motherboard repair and replacement
- MacBook Pro A1706 Virus Removal
WHY iFixHub ?
- Deeper Understanding
- Good Communication
- Apple Certified Technician
- Five-star Customer Service
- Reasonable cost of Service
If you are interested to fix this won’t boot up issue with the apple logo stuck, here are some tips where you can do fix yourself basically.
- Restart the MacBook Pro Completely
- Boot MacBook in Safe Mode
- Reset the PRAM / NVRAM
- Reset the System Management Controller
- Run Disk Utility in Recovery Mode
- Remove Incompatible Kernel Extensions
- Restore From Time Machine Backup or Reinstall macOS
Eventually, If your MacBook is still stuck on the apple logo at startup after doing the above guidelines, you can take an appointment with us for fixing this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do you do if your Mac is stuck on the Apple logo?
Q: What does ðŸš« Â mean on Mac?
Q: How do you unfreeze a MacBook?
Q: How do I fix my Mac that won’t boot up?
Q: How much it cost to fix this apple logo stuck when startup?
A: It depends on which part is affected and damaged and which part needs to be replaced. Then we can quote the price