MacBook Pro Bleeding LCD Repair
MacBook Pro is one of the best laptops because of its unique feature consisting of Retina Display, the latest 8 core processors, memory up to 64 GB, latest next-generation graphics having 8GB of VRAM and designed with the sophisticated new advanced thermal design which makes MacBook Pro most powerful in the field of technology. MacBook Pro has a different model and year such as 2019. MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) ,2018. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018), 2017. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017) ,2016. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016), 2015. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 2014. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 2013. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013).
If you watch the video with dark backgrounds on every corner of the screen, or purple-pink lights and any backlight bleeding, it is referred to as bleeding in LCD of MacBook Pro. Let’s have a look at what are the feasible purpose of having bleeding on the LCD Screen of MacBook Pro?
- Dropped and Mishandled the MacBook Pro
- Contact with any kind of liquid in screen
- Accidental Damage
- Unauthorized modifications
- GPU issues
- The issue with the logic board
Those above reasons have a high chance to get your LCD screen bleeding.
MacBook Pro Bleeding LCD Repair
- MacBook Pro A1297 SSD replacement
- MacBook Pro A1261 Data Recovery
- MacBook Pro A1229liquid damage repair
- MacBook Pro A1226 battery replacement
- MacBook Pro A1211 charging port replacement
- MacBook Pro A1212 Screen and LCD replacement
- MacBook Pro A1278 OSX Installation and Configuration
- MacBook Pro A1989 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1260 Facetime or camera not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1425 Trackpad not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1151 keyboard not working fix
- MacBook Pro A1707 over heating issue fix
- MacBook Pro A1502 motherboard repair and replacement
- MacBook Pro A1706 Virus Removal
WHY the US ?
- On-site support
- Reasonable Cost of Services
- No Fix, No Fee
- Servicing by Apple Certified Mac Technician
- Detail Understanding of Customers’ Issues with respect and smily face.
- Better Warranty
Solution and Process to fix the bleeding in the LCD Screen of MacBook Pro?
In most of the case, this happens because of a hardware issue. Did you spill liquid into your laptop? have you replaced the LCD screen with a poor quality display? First, we have to understand that the backlight is integrated into the LCD. It should be diagnosed with LCD which part, connector or flex are misleading. Then it should be tested with logicboard and GPU. These all possible reasons should be tested by which we can find out the exact problem of backlight bleeding. Normally it takes 4 to 6 hours to diagnose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is it to fix a MacBook Pro LCD Bleeding?
As I mentioned above, LCD bleeding causes because of hardware issues. First, we have to diagnose LCD from our software, then we go forward to another step that is diagnostic with logic board and GPU. After all the process we can tell you the exact price of how much it cost.
Q: Does AppleCare cover LCD damage?
It won’t be covered. AppleCare only covers manufacturing and component defects only. Accidental damage is not accepted by AppleCare.
Q: How long it takes to diagnose for LCD bleeding?
Normally it takes 3 to 4 hours.
Q: How much is it to replace the LCD screen of MacBook Pro?
Normally it starts from $129 depending on the model of MacBook Pro
Q: I have important Data on MacBook Pro. I need Data but my LCD Screen shows some backlight issue. Is it possible to preserve data from my MacBook Pro?
Yes, it is possible to recover your data.