The Macbook Air is a portable laptop that has the features of a full-size keyboard, a machined aluminum case, and a thin light structure. MacBook Air has a different model and year such as 2019. MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019) 2018. MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018) 2017. MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017) 2015. MacBook Air(13-inch, Early 2015) 2014. MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014) 2013. MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013) 2012. MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012) 2011. MacBook is a widely used laptop rather than another laptop because of its feature and easy to portable. Thus, there might be a huge chance to be broken and cracked while misusing the MacBook Air. There are basic reasons why the screen should be replaced. Some of them are as follows
- Broken and cracked screen
- Stuttering or Flickering
- Vertical Lines
- Dead or Stuck Pixels.
- Cracks, Spots, and Blotches
- Incorrect Resolution
- Water Damage
- Backlight Issue
- GPU issues
If you are facing with above those trouble, we are here to fix you problem. We replace all model of MacBook Air such as A1932, A1466, A1465, A1369,A1370, A1304, A1237.
MacBook Air Broken Screen Replacement
- MacBook Air A1932 SSD replacement
- MacBook Air A1466 Data Recovery
- MacBook Air A1465 liquid damage repair
- MacBook Air A1369 battery replacement
- MacBook Air A1370 charging port replacement
- MacBook Air A1304 Screen and LCD replacement
- MacBook Air A1932 A1237 OSX Installation and Configuration
- MacBook Air A1932 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working fix
- MacBook Air A1369 Facetime or camera not working fix
- MacBook Air A1932 Trackpad not working fix
- MacBook Air A1369 keyboard not working fix
- MacBook Air A1369 overheating issue fix
- MacBook Air A1304 motherboard repair and replacement
- MacBook Air A1465 Virus Removal
WHY US ?
- Deeper Understanding
- Good Communication
- Apple Certified Technician
- Five-star Customer Service
- Reasonable cost of Service
HOW TO REPLACE SCREEN IN MACBOOK AIR
Replacing the screen in MacBook Air requires specialized tools and skills according to Apple Repair Guidelines. Some of the Basic steps of replacing the screen in MacBook Air are as follows:
- Separate button cover after removing ten P5 screws
- Disconnect the battery removing the connector from the logic board.
- Remove the black flex cable, fan cable, cooling fan cable from logic board.
- Lift up the heatsink gasket.
- Disconnect the WebCam cable, antenna cables from logic board
- After that replace the old or broken screen and install new LCD screen.
If you are not familiar with these process and tools, we are here to fix your problem. There are some reasons why you come to us to fix the new screen of MacBook Air which are as follows:
- Follow the steps according to Apple Repair Guidelines.
- Troubleshooting the issue with proficiency
- Patient and diligent with customer all the time.
- Deeper technical Knowledge
- Expertise in Mac OSX .
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much does it cost to replace a MacBook Air screen?
A: It depends on which model of MacBook Air such as A1932, A1466, A1465, A1369,A1370, A1304, A1237. Then we can give you cost the MacBook Air screen on the basis of market value.
Q.How do I replace my MacBook Air screen?
A: Replacing the screen in MacBook Air requires special tools and certified knowledge according to Apple Repair Guidelines. You can see the basic steps mentioned above.
Q. Can you fix a broken MacBook Air screen?
A: Yes, we do. Our Apple Certified technician and assistant will here to fix the LCD screen of MacBook Air.
Q. How long is MacBook Air warranty?
A: Yes. Every replacing screen has warranty that is 90 days warranty besides water damage and any physical damage.
Q. Does MacBook Air have retina display?
A: The new thinner and lighter MacBook Air features a brilliant Retina display
Q. Is MacBook Air Touch screen?
A: MacOS® operating system does not support touch
Q. Is MacBook Air or Pro better?
A: Both are well-designed and relatively easy to use. It depends on which purpose you are using the laptop. As a easy to use, portable and for studying as college student, we recommend MacBook Air.
Q. How long do MacBooks last on average?
A: Every MacBook Air has expiration date. If you properly look after your MacBook Air it should last you 7–8 years.
Q. How do I get Apple student discount?
A: Yes we have the special discount offer for student
Q. How long does it take time to replace the screen?
A: It depends on the appointment. Normally it takes 4 to 6 hours to replace the screen.