MacBook Air Bleeding LCD Repair
iFixHub is the best UT solutions and computer troubleshooting service around the Dallas metropolitan area. iFixHub has been providing the best customer repair services for 7 years on the repair and replacing the bleeding LCD Screen of any kind of MacBook Air. All MacBook has a specific model and the year consists of 2019. MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019) 2018. MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018) 2017. MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017) 2015. MacBook Air(13-inch, Early 2015) 2014. MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014) 2013. MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013) 2012. MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012) 2011. If you watch the video with dark backgrounds on each corner of the screen, or purple-pink lights and any backlight bleeding, it is called bleeding in LCD of MacBook Air. Let’s examine what are the possible reason having bleeding on the LCD Screen of MacBook Air?
- Dropped and Mishandled the MacBook Air
- Contact with any kind of liquid in screen
- Accidental Damage
- Unauthorized modifications
- GPU issues
- The issue with the logic board
Those above reasons have a high chance to get your LCD screen bleeding.
- MacBook Air A1932 SSD replacement
- MacBook Air A1466 Data Recovery
- MacBook Air A1465 liquid damage repair
- MacBook Air A1369 battery replacement
- MacBook Air A1370 charging port replacement
- MacBook Air A1304 Screen and LCD replacement
- MacBook Air A1932 A1237 OSX Installation and Configuration
- MacBook Air A1932 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working fix
- MacBook Air A1369 Facetime or camera not working fix
- MacBook Air A1932 Trackpad not working fix
- MacBook Air A1369 keyboard not working fix
- MacBook Air A1369 overheating issue fix
- MacBook Air A1304 motherboard repair and replacement
- MacBook Air A1465 Virus Removal
WHY US ?
- On-site support
- Reasonable Cost of Services
- No Fix, No Fee
- Servicing by Apple Certified Mac Technician
- Detail Understanding of Customers’ Issues with respect and smily face.
- Better Warranty
Solution and Process to fix the bleeding in the LCD Screen of MacBook Air?
In most of the case, this happens because of a hardware issue. Did you spill liquid into your laptop? have you replaced the LCD screen with a poor quality display? First, we have to understand that the backlight is integrated into the LCD. It should be diagnosed with LCD which part, connector or flex are misleading. Then it should be tested with logicboard and GPU. These all possible reasons should be tested by which we can find out the exact problem of backlight bleeding. Normally it takes 4 to 6 hours to diagnose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is it to fix a MacBook Air LCD Bleeding?
As I mentioned above, LCD bleeding causes because of hardware issues. First, we have to diagnose LCD from our software, then we go forward to another step that is diagnostic with logic board and GPU. After all the process we can tell you the exact price of how much it cost.
Q: Does AppleCare cover LCD damage?
It won’t be covered. AppleCare only covers manufacturing and component defects only. Accidental damage is not accepted by AppleCare.
Q: How long it takes to diagnose for LCD bleeding?
Normally it takes 3 to 4 hours.
Q: How much is it to replace the LCD screen of MacBook Air?
Normally it starts from $129 depending on the model of MacBook Air
Q: I have important Data on MacBook Air. I need Data but my LCD Screen shows some backlight issue. Is it possible to preserve data from my MacBook Air?
Yes, it is possible to recover your data.