MacBook Air Battery Replacement
Battery inside the laptop has rechargeable condition which has the limited lifecycle that is designed to retain up to 80% of 1000 full charge cycles. After a limited lifespan finished, it may require servicing or recycling. Replacing the built-in battery in MacBook Air is very sensitive and safety concern. The malfunction of the battery inside the MacBook Air cause the following several problems:
- Low Performance
- Drain quickly
- Not Charging Properly
- Laptop gets very hot during use
- Shut Down Automatically while using
- A defective or old battery gets the chance of swelling.
These above issues happen when there is a problem with the defective battery. Thus, every battery has a certain lifespan that depends on usage and settings. If you are looking at the best place to replace the battery or to consult the battery issue in the MacBook Air, our Apple Certified Technician always ready to fix your problem.
MacBook Air Battery Replacement
- MacBook Air A1932 SSD replacement
- MacBook Air A1466 Data Recovery
- MacBook Air A1465 liquid damage repair
- MacBook Air A1369 battery replacement
- MacBook Air A1370 charging port replacement
- MacBook Air A1304 Screen and LCD replacement
- MacBook Air A1932 A1237 OSX Installation and Configuration
- MacBook Air A1932 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working fix
- MacBook Air A1369 Facetime or camera not working fix
- MacBook Air A1932 Trackpad not working fix
- MacBook Air A1369 keyboard not working fix
- MacBook Air A1369 overheating issue fix
- MacBook Air A1304 motherboard repair and replacement
- MacBook Air A1465 Virus Removal
WHY US ?
- Deeper Understanding
- Good Communication
- Apple Certified Technician
- Five-star Customer Service
- Reasonable cost of Service
How to replace Battery in MacBook Air?
iFixHub is the best IT solutions and computer troubleshooting service around the Dallas metropolitan area. iFixHub has been providing the best services for 5 years on the recycling and replacing the battery of any kind of MacBook Air. According to Apple guidelines and resource, our technician replaces and recycle the battery in MacBook Air. If you are experiencing the issue of battery replacement, you can do it at home. Remember it needed the safety knowledge and functional skills to replace the battery in MacBook Air. Some of the following basic steps should be done while replacing the battery if you are doing yourself.
- Buy a replacement battery
- Make sure you have the specialized tools
- Back up your Data
- Disassemble the MacBook Air
- Re-assemble and diagnose the MacBook Air
- Don’t forget to dispose of the Old Battery properly
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does it cost to replace a MacBook Air battery?
A: The cost of replacing a MacBook Air Battery starts from $99 depending on the model of MacBook Air.
Q: How long does a MacBook air battery last before replacement?
A: The replacing battery lifespan of up to 5 years
Q: Can I change the battery in my MacBook air?
A: Replacing the battery is a sensitive and safety concern. If you are following the guidelines of apple repair products and having tools, you can replace it. But my recommendation is first get consult with the apple certified technician.
Q: Is it worth it to replace MacBook Air battery?
A: If your MacBook is really old and not perform properly because of other issues, you may be better off putting your pocket money to replacement instead. Make sure, you should have back up your data before replacing the battery.
Q: How do I know if my MacBook Air needs a new battery?
A: Click the top menu bar, then click on the battery level. Then it says Replace Soon, Replace Now, Service Battery.