Why iPhone X better than other smartphones- At a Glance
iPhone X was released on November 2017 with iOS, 5.8 in OLED display, facial recognition, rear camera: 12 MP and 256 GB storage capacity, 3D camera functionality A11 Bionic processor.
- Glass body
- 5.8″ OLED display
- Edge-to-edge display
- Facial Recognition
- No Home Button
- Faster and better A11 Bionic processor
- Wireless charging
iPhone X problems and complaints
Since these above features are more advanced and sophisticated rather than other smartphones, some iPhone X users have discovered some issues such as having unresponsive in the cold, green line appearing on the display of the OLED device, speaker crackling at the loud volumes. Besides these issues, some users have faced following hardware and software issues on the iPhone X.
- Screen Issues: Green line, color shift, screen burn
- Face ID failure
- Won’t charge, charging slowly. or wireless charging not working
- GPS is not working properly
- Phone Call and Touch Screen Delay Issues
- Speakers Crackling at loud volumes
- Other crashes, general responsiveness and freezing
- Incoming calls are delayed
- Speakers are buzzing, not working
- Hair Pulling
iFixHub provides service related with any issues regarding iPhone X. If you are looking the solution to fix your iPhone X, call us. Our technician are always excited to fix your problem with humble and providing best services. Regarding iPhone X, iFixHub has been providing following services and solutions for 5 years around Dallas Metropolitan Area.
iPhone X models: A1865, 1901, A1902
- iPhone X Screen Repair/Replacement in Dallas
- iPhone X LCD Replacement/ Repair in Dallas
- iPhone X Battery Replacement/Fixing in Dallas
- iPhone X Charging port Replacement/Fixing in Dallas
- iPhone X Logic board Replacement/Repair in Dallas
- iPhone X Water or liquid damage Repair/Fixing in Dallas
- iPhone X Physical damage Repair/Fixing in Dallas
- iPhone X Microphone Repair/Replacement in Dallas
- iPhone X Back camera Repair/Replacement in Dallas
- iPhone X Front camera Repair/Replacement in Dallas
- iPhone X Home button Repair/Replacement in Dallas
- iPhone X Back cover Replacement/Repair in Dallas
- iPhone X Volume button Repair/Replacement in Dallas
- iPhone X Snooze button Repair/Replacement in Dallas
- iPhone X Stuck on white screen Repair/Replacement in Dallas
- iPhone X Stuck on apple logo Repair/Replacement in Dallas
- iPhone X Disabled software solution in Dallas
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Limited Warranty
- Deeper Understanding
- Good Communication
- Apple Certified Technician
- Five-star Customer Service
- Reasonable cost of Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much it will cost to repair the broken iPhone screen?
A: Cost for broken iPhone screen replacement depends upon what model of iPhone screen you have and the cost fluctuates depending upon the time and quality of the screen
Q: My iPhone® Freezes all the time? How can I fix it?
A: Delete unwanted apps & files, restart your iPhone and get connected to the secure network. You can also reset your iPhone to factory setting to fix this issue.
Q: Can changing the screen of my iPhone® affect the touch ID?
A: Yes, if you change your iPhone® screen without the proper knowledge and experience then your touch ID might get affected because the touch ID on the iPhone® is really sensitive.
Q: How can you tell an iPhone has water damage?
A: Look for a red water contact indicator.
1820 W MOCKINGBIRD LN