Hard Drive is a non-volatile data storage device consists of spindle, platters, read/write head, actuator arm, actuator axis, actuator, power connector, SATA connector, jumper, circuit board, flexible connector. Data is the main important thing for the client which is stored in the Hard Disk Drive, including SSD, USB, flash drive, external hard drive, digital camera, CDs, DVD, Tablets, iPhones, Backup drives and more. There might be several reasons for not detecting the data from hard drive such as access denied, file system error, the hard drive is outdated, unsupported file system, device not formatted error, unknown disk nit initialized and more. These all impacts show the following signs and symptoms in the hard drive failure.
- Frequent slowdowns, freezes, and Crashes
- Frequent and Intermittent Boot Errors
- Long Access Time
- Incredible Vanishing Files
- Hard Drive Clicking
- Hard Drive Beeping
- Hard Drive Grinding and Screeching
- The spindle is not spinning
- Cryptic error messages while moving files
- Folder and files names changed
- Disappearing files and folders
Talk to Pro Tel 972-200-4445
GET FREE QUOTE
How Data is Recovered in Hard Drive
The main reasons for data are lost from hard drive are human error, hardware failure, firmware corruption, heat, water damage, power issues, and mishaps. First, our team will make the diagnostic report asking several questions about the scenario. iFixHub data recovery team has Certified Data Recovery Professionals( CDRP) and 7 plus year work experience data recover technician for 10 years. If our team isn’t able to recover your data from hard drive, you don’t need to pay. Let’s see the process of how our iFixHub team analyzes the scenario.
- MINOR CONDITION:- When your hard drive data is deleted, corrupted sectors and quickly formatted, your computer show slow reading, missing files, blue or black screen, or blinking light. This is the reason for the degrading platter of hard drive or degrading reading heads.
- MODERATE CONDITION:- When your hard drive has no power surge, controller chip failure, or degraded surface, your computer shows the sign of clicking hard drive, beeping or buzzing, hard drive not found, no power and blinking light. This happens because of faulty circuit hard drive, additional firmware failure, and scratches on the platter.
- SEVERE CONDITION:- When your hard drive has spindle seizure, read/write head crash, crash advanced firmware, then you are unable to find out the hard drive, noisy beeping sound, not detected hard drive and more. This happens because of the hard drive is unable to calibrate itself to boot the firmware in hard drive or firmware failure.
- EXTREME CONDITION:- When your hard drive has platter damage, damaged by a natural disaster such as fire and water, then your computer reacts clicking sound, hard drive not found, or hard drive not spinning up. The main reason for this happening is internal firmware failure or drive spindle is stuck inside the hard drive.
After these all analysis, our team will make the diagnostic report to recover the data from the hard drive.
HDD DATA RECOVERY Services in Dallas
Install $ SetUp Protect & Secure Repair & Recover Enhance & Maintain
The computer never exists without a solid-state drive because the operating systems, files, programs, applications, documents, pictures, video, and all data are stored and saved in SSD. The main thing you should understand is that data is important for all users. Thus, upgrading solid-state drive (SSD) is important to save and protect data from a possible bad incident in the future. iFixHub team provides the quality and affordable solid-state drive (SSD) upgrade services along with great customer service and granted warranty on most of our solid-state drive(SSD) services.
- Existing Hard Drive Upgrade Services
- Install Additional Hard Drive Services
- Hard Drive (SSD) upgrade
- Hard Drive Data Recovery Services
- Hard Drive Cloning Services
- Hard Drive Data Migration Services
- Hard Drive Test Services
- Hard Drive Bad Sector File Recovery
- Hard Drive Data BackUp Solutions
- Hard Drive Install and Setup Services
- Hard Drive Data Security and Protection Services
- Hard Drive Repair and Recovery Services
- Hard Drive Enhance and Maintain Services
- Hard Drive Replacement Services
iFixHub is the Best Decision
iFixHub provides service in individuals, businesses, offices, medical & educational institutes. iFixHub is an independent Mac repair hub in the Dallas metropolitan area in addition to computer repair and IT support. Our main motto is to provide reliable repairs and excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. iFixHub is locally located in Dallas, Texas
iFixHub reaches all locations of Dallas County such as Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
WHY IFIXHUB TO RECOVER DATA FROM HDD
Satisfaction Guaranteed:- Quality is our main motto. iFixHub never compromises with high-quality repair parts and 100 percent customer service. We give more attention to customer issues and concerns earlier.
Limited Warranty:- Limited warranty is the best offer of iFixHub because anything happens after repair and replacement. So concerning customer issues, we provide the clients limited- term warranty in our services. If something happens after replacing, no additional cost at all.
Deeper Understanding:- iFixHub team always believes in science, mechanism, tech specs, blueprint, function, and how it’s design and build of any technology.
Good Communication:- iFixHub team actively listen, move, and react to our client’s each and every issue. Effective communication is always helpful to resolve the issue and make customers reliable which our team will provide that requirement.
Apple Certified Technician:- iFixHub has a computer science graduated and certified apple technician with service fundamental(SVC), Apple Certified iOS Technician(ACiT), Apple Certified Mac Technician( ACMT). Besides this certification, iFixHub has Microsoft Certification, Security, Mobility, Network, Mobility, and Deployment training.
Five-Star Customer Service:- iFixHub never compromises in excellent repair and best quality in providing supports and servicing which has been continuing for 7 years of this support and service field.
Reasonable cost of service:- iFixHub is always aware of the market price which tries to give the best matching price to our clients. iFixHub has always one motto, NO FIX NO COST!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the reason for hard drive beeping
A: Hard Drive beeping happens because of the drive’s mechanical failure or spindle is stuck in the platter.
Q: How much does hard drive data recovery cost?
A: It depends on the complication of the hard drive. First, our team finds out the status of the hard drive. Normally it starts from $ 99 to beyond.
Q: What do you mean by a solid-state drive upgrade?
A: Solid State Drive Upgrade contains replace existing hard drive, improve the performance of SSD than before, add more features such as speed, space and more.
Q: How much it will cost me to do the SSD upgrade?
A: Drive size, capacity and model determines the cost of SSD upgrade.
Q: What is the max storage I can put on my desktop?
A: It depends on your need and profession for which purpose you are using the computer. For non- professional user takes 250- 320 GB and the professional user may take 1 TB and beyond.
Q: I have an old laptop, should I upgrade SSD in it?
A: SSD is the better option on the basis of faster performance, extended battery life, fast OS Boot, lifespan and durability, and storage capacity.
Q: Can you replace the SSD in a laptop?
A: Yes we can replace the SSD. The important things are we need an external drive so we can back up all your data.
1820 W MOCKINGBIRD LN