Computer Software Service Dallas Data Recovery, SSD Upgrade Diagnostic Upgrade Installation Set up Support Solutions Data Recovery Affordable Excellent, Tech Support Call 972-200-4445.
All Models We Provide Service
MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac mini, Samsung, LG, HTC, Nokia, Sony, Google Pixel, Meizu, Motorola, Nexus, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Blackberry, Microsoft, Dell®, Toshiba®, HP®, ASUS®, Acer®, Gateway®, Lenovo®, IBM®, including MSI®, Gaming computers, Alienware®.
Affordable Computer Software Service Shop Near Dallas
Computer Software is known as programs or apps, consisting of certain instructions which are necessary for performing different tasks on your computer. System software, application software, firmware are the basic software of the computer which enables the hardware to communicate and operate. iFixHub Computer Software Service provides a wide range of computer repair service with our highly certified skilled, technical support team will come at your home or business. Book an appointment today!!! Get Technical Support!!!! Repairs and Upgrades!!! Poor Wi-Fi Signals!!! Virus Removal in free!!! PC Health Check!!!
Excellent Computer Software Services Store Near Dallas
iFixHub provides service in individuals, businesses, offices, medical & educational institutes. iFixHub is an independent Computer software repair service hub in the Dallas metropolitan area in addition to computer repair and IT support. Our main motto is to provide reliable repairs and excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. iFixHub is locally located in Dallas, Texas
Computer Operating System Installation Support Dallas
Are you running the latest Windows versions? Do you want to back it up first before upgrading your operating system? The operating system provides a computer’s basic functions and manages computer hardware, software resources, provides common services for computer programs and allows the user to run applications on a computing device. The computer device cannot exist without an operating system. The operating system can be categorized in three ways:
- Microsoft Windows operating system:- Windows is the main computer program that operates and controls the system of the computer. iFixHub provides all services and solutions regarding all model windows operating systems:- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Install and Uninstall windows software services
- Debug windows software service
- Windows Software Installation and Setup
- Windows software Configuration
- Windows software Upgrade and Activate Services
- Windows software Office Installation Services
- Windows software Outlook Services
- Windows Software Update Problems Solutions
2. macOS operating system:- macOS X is the operating system for Apple’s Mac computers. This version was released in 2001 with a similar OS X interface. It has added numerous new features with several updates. Latest OS X can be listed as follows:- Kodiak, Cheetah, Puma, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina. If you are facing those issues because of OS X, iFixHub provides all services and solutions regarding macOS X support.
- Install and Uninstall macOS software services
- Debug macOS software service
- macOS software Installation and Setup
- macOS software configuration
- macOS software upgrade and Activate Services
- macOS software Office Installation Services
- macOS software Update Problems Solutions
3. Linux operating system software:- The scope of Linux was widely used to use the Linux Kernel to develop its own custom operating systems. Linux is one of the user- friendly OS and most popular Kernel. Some of the Linux operating systems are Debian, Knoppix, Ubuntu, and Fedora.
- Install and Uninstall Linux operating system software services
- Debug Linux operating system software service
- Linux operating system software Installation and Setup
- Linux operating system software configuration
- Linux operating system software upgrade and Activate Services
- Linux operating system software Office Installation Services
- Linux operating system software Update Problems Solutions
Computer Virus Removal and Protections Services Dallas
iFixHub is the best option at removing the malicious viruses from the computer and bringing your PC back to life. Our expert and certified team provide you with clean up and tune-up included and make your PC run better than it’s ever been. What can be done to remove a virus when a malicious virus has infected your personal or business computer. Both your computer functions and personal privacy can be infected dangerously because of a specific form of malware and spyware. Don’t Worry!!! iFixHub is a Dallas computer virus removal Hub available at many locations around Dallas City. Our certified tech can be onsite within a couple hours for home and business computers to remove malicious viruses from a computer.
- One- Time Virus Removal Software Service
- Virus, spyware, and malware removal software Services
- Remove all unnecessary popups or site redirects
- Computer security software services
- provide reasonable antivirus software cost with downloading and installing
- Repairing any operating system software issues and testing for proper functionality
- Applying system software modifications
- Providing advice to secure the important data before infected by the virus
- Remove viruses form windows, mac, android or iOS device
- Fast and affordable virus removal software services
Computer System Tune-Up Services Dallas
Computer Software TuneUp is the best way to increase the quality and speed of the performance of the computer through several tools and techniques. These tools and techniques contain avoid of temp files, removal of unnecessary apps and software, uninstalling computer programs, troubleshooting computer errors, cleaning up all bad sectors, and upgrade new software with new and advanced features inside the computer.
Is your computer software running slow? Does your computer software tune-up include virus removal? Do you want to update and upgrade the latest windows computer software? Are you looking for free up disk space and configure automatic operating system software updates? iFixHub provides following services on window software PCs tune-up:
- Computer Software Startup optimization:- performance troubleshooter, delete an unnecessary job, limit programs run at startup, clean up hard disk, run fewer programs, restart regularly, Uninstall unused programs, remove unnecessary software, optimize web browser.
- Hardware Diagnostic:– Windows performance monitor, Windows Resource Monitor, Open Hardware Monitor.
- Computer Software Post Test:- Graphic Stress Test, Thermal Test, Input/Output Test, Sensor Test, Performance Test, BIOS Test, Sensor Test, Boot Test, Hard Drive Test, Battery Test, OS Test, Memory Test.
- Computer Software Disk Optimization:– PC speed, Defrag, Slow Boot-ups, SSD Performance, Slow Anti-virus, File Recovery, Update windows
Computer Backup- Restore Services Dallas
Is Your Data Is Important and want to recover?
Do you want to reduce business risk because of data security? Do you want to maximize the data storage in iCloud? Do you want to secure data from disaster recovery? Are you scared that somebody is hacking your data? Have you checked your networking setup and configuration properly? iFixHub team has the best experience and skilled knowledge to provide the managed data backup and support to reduce the fear of data loss. A data backup is a process of storing or saving files and folders for the sake of being able to restore all data and files in case of data loss. There might be several reasons for data loss such as computer viruses, hardware failures, files corruption, fire, flood, theft, accidental damage. Thus it is the most important of data backup to save all files and data before occurring any crash, loss, and failure.
iFixHub Data Backup & Restore Services
- External drive backup setup
- Time Machine backup setup
- Wireless backup
- Data, Cloud Computing
- Server Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Managed Carrier Services
- Data Relocation
- Data Migration
- Data Recovery
iFixHub is the Best Decision
iFixHub provides service in individuals, businesses, offices, medical & educational institutes. iFixHub is an independent Mac repair hub in the Dallas metropolitan area in addition to computer repair and IT support. Our main motto is to provide reliable repairs and excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. iFixHub is locally located in Dallas, Texas
iFixHub reaches all locations of Dallas County such as Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
Satisfaction Guaranteed:- Quality is our main motto. iFixHub never compromises with high-quality repair parts and 100 percent customer service. We give more attention to customer issues and concerns earlier.
Limited Warranty:- Limited warranty is the best offer of iFixHub because anything happens after repair and replacement. So concerning customer issues, we provide the clients limited- term warranty in our services. If something happens after replacing, no additional cost at all.
Deeper Understanding:- iFixHub team always believes in science, mechanism, tech specs, blueprint, function, and how it’s design and build of any technology.
Good Communication:- iFixHub team actively listen, move, and react to our client’s each and every issue. Effective communication is always helpful to resolve the issue and make customers reliable which our team will provide that requirement.
Apple Certified Technician:- iFixHub has a computer science graduated and certified apple technician with service fundamental(SVC), Apple Certified iOS Technician(ACiT), Apple Certified Mac Technician( ACMT). Besides this certification, iFixHub has Microsoft Certification, Security, Mobility, Network, Mobility, and Deployment training.
Five-Star Customer Service:- iFixHub never compromises in excellent repair and best quality in providing supports and servicing which has been continuing for 7 years of this support and service field.
Reasonable cost of service:- iFixHub is always aware of the market price which tries to give the best matching price to our clients. iFixHub has always one motto, NO FIX NO COST!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which kind of services are you provided for managed data backup?
A: iFixHub provides several services regarding the managed data backup. W e have a normal data backup, Full data backup, Custom data backup, Incremental data backup, Online data backup, External hard drive data backup, SOS Online backup.
Q: Why do we back up data?
- Save data before occurring accident
- Data Loss Prevention
- Run business smoothly
- Improved Productivity
- Saving time
- Reporting and audit
- Maintaining client and investor relationship
Q: How Much Does Cloud Backup cost?
It depends on the storage of data and tools of data backup.
Q: How much os the cloud monthly?
A: Google Drive storage prices start at $1.99 per month for 100 GB. Similarly, another cloud depends on storage and data backup tools.
Q: What is the cheapest cloud storage?
A: iCloud, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive, LiveDrive, Sync.com
Q: How do I run performance troubleshooter in Windows 10
A: Under Control Panel, click performance troubleshooter which can help a user find the issue and fix the issue.
Q: How to delete unnecessary software and job.
A: Open the start menu, click settings, click system on the settings menu, select apps which you want to uninstall.
Q: How to perform a graphics stress test?
A: Heaven is one software that tests the GPU test.
Q: What is the latest version of Mac OS?
A: The latest version of Mac OS is Catalina.
Q: Are Mac OS upgrades free?
A: Upgrading is free.
Q: Can I upgrade from Sierra to Mojave?
A: Yes you can upgrade.
Q: How do I update my Mac when it says no updates available?
A: Click on System Preferences, select the app store and turn on automatically check for updates.
Q: Can the operating system be changed?
A: It is possible through the bootable disc.