Apple iPhone Repair Service
Apple iPhone is a sophisticated smartphone with its advanced features and functions, unlike other smartphones. Built-in iPhone features such as phone, safari, email, calendar and contacts, music player, apps, camera, Face ID, Siri including iPhone home button and controls, iTunes, Back up with iCloud, etc have established the best smartphone in the market. There might be a chance having any issue and defect in any iPhone. The Apple Limited Warranty covers one-year protection against manufacturing defects and hardware failures. Apple one year warranty doesn’t apply to consumable parts, to cosmetic damage, to damage caused by third party repair, damage caused by accident, liquid contact, earthquake, misuse. If you want to extend the warranty, you need to get Apple Care + paying extra charge which covers apple certified service and support coverage, technical support, accidental damage coverage, and battery service coverage.
iFixHub to Repair All iPhone
iFixHub is the first-rate IT solution and iPhone troubleshooting service around the Dallas metropolitan area. iFixHub services provide all repair and support solutions to all models of the iPhone. such as A1429, A1442, A1453, A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530, A1533, A1456, A1507, A1723, A1549, A1522, A1633, A1634, A1660, A1661, A1863, A1864, A1865. iPhone 3G®, iPhone 3GS®, iPhone 4G®, iPhone 5G®, iPhone 5S®, iPhone 5C®, iPhone 6®, iPhone 6 plus®, iPhone 7®, iPhone 7 plus®, iPhone 8®, iPhone 8+®, iPhone X®, iPhone Xs max®, iPhone XR®.
iFixHub provides following Repair and services
- iPhone® Screen Repair/Replacement
- iPhone® LCD Replacement/ Repair
- iPhone® Battery Replacement/Fixing
- iPhone® Charging port Replacement/Fixing
- iPhone® Logic board Replacement/Repair
- iPhone® Water or liquid damage Repair/Fixing
- iPhone® Physical damage Repair/Fixing
- iPhone® Microphone Repair/Replacement
- iPhone® Back camera Repair/Replacement
- iPhone® Front Camera Repair/Replacement
- iPhone® Home button Repair/Replacement
- iPhone® Back cover Replacement/Repair
- iPhone® Volume button Repair/Replacement
- iPhone® Snooze button Repair/Replacement
- iPhone® Stuck on white screen Repair/Replacement
- iPhone® Stuck on apple logo Repair/Replacement
- iPhone® Disabled software solution
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Limited Warranty
- Deeper Understanding
- Good Communication
- Apple Certified Technician
- Five-star Customer Service
- Reasonable cost of Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much it will cost to repair the broken iPhone screen?
A: Cost for broken iPhone screen replacement depends upon what model of iPhone screen you have and the cost fluctuates depending upon the time and quality of the screen
Q: My iPhone® Freezes all the time? How can I fix it?
A: Delete unwanted apps & files, restart your iPhone and get connected to the secure network. You can also reset your iPhone to factory setting to fix this issue.
Q: Can changing the screen of my iPhone® affect the touch ID?
A: Yes, if you change your iPhone® screen without the proper knowledge and experience then your touch ID might get affected because the touch ID on the iPhone® is really sensitive.
Q: How can you tell an iPhone has water damage?
A: Look for a red water contact indicator.
1820 W MOCKINGBIRD LN